Raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry.
Anyone working in the Construction Industry, including Local Authority workers engaged in construction related activities.
Minimum 8 – Maximum 20
– Reasons for Promoting Safety
– Health and Safety at Work Legislation
– Accident Reporting and Emergency Procedure
– Accident Prevention
– Health and Hygiene
– Manual Handling
– Working at Heights
– Working with Electricity, Overhead & Underground Cables
– Use of Handheld Equipment and Tools
– Personal Protective Equipment
– Safe Use of Vehicles
– Noise and Vibrations
– Excavations and Confined Spaces
Registration in the FAS Safe Pass Scheme (Safe Pass card provided). Certification is valid for four years.