Booking Terms & Conditions
A cancellation notice is required for instructor led classroom training. Please contact us via email prior to your class start date, in order to cancel or reschedule. Refund policy explained below.
FOR SAFE PASS PUBLIC COURSE BOOKINGS
- All attendees are required to have a B2 standard of English to partake in Safe Pass Training.
- Any cancellation within 24 business hours from the course start time / No show / Late arrival will be liable to pay a cancellation fee, which will be 100% of course fee per head. This means full rate will be charged in any of these cases.
- Any cancellation within 48 business hours from the course start time will be liable to pay a cancellation fee, which will be 50% of course fee per head.
- Any postponement or rescheduling on the part of the attendee within 72 business hours (3 days) from the course start time will incur an administration fee of €50.
- No refund will be provided during scenarios where the the attendee is rejected entry to attend the course, due to not complying with special instructions/requirements mentioned in confirmation email OR not complying with trainer’s instructions.